found flowers

We all had so much fun learning the basics of flower arranging at Parie Designs' new warehouse last Saturday. Several of us opted to have our flowers supplied, but the lovely Krystal O'mara, one of the attendees, brought the house down when she showed up with multiple tupperware buckets full of flowers she rounded up early that morning from all over town. I had no idea that our desert area had so many beautiful plants to offer. One of my favorite things I found in her loot was the yellow sweet clover. After the class, I've now noticed this type of clover can be found all over town...who knew? The best part of the workshop was getting to style our arrangements for the crazy talented Mallory Henderson to shoot. I mean, just look at these! Are they not some of the most beautiful images ever? If you're kicking yourself for missing out, be sure to follow Parie Designs on Instagram & Facebook to stay in the know about their next class!  





0 comments:

Post a Comment